Friday, October 14, 2011

Introduction

Free forex signalsThis is to share my Forex strategy testing performance with you all. Right now I have 1197.38 USD in my Forex demo account at RoboForex. I have planned to trade in 0.01 lot size. 1:1 Risk to Reward ratio and 40 Pips maximum  SL and TP margins.  Hereafter I execute only trades which I publish within this blog as signals. I think it will be a great experience to you and me to analyze mistakes we do while Forex Trading. all signals I published here are not calculated by me. All of them are extracted from internet. Trade with these signals at your own risk. Good Luck all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Design Blog, Make Online Money